Introduction of Albert Einstein Academy Charter Elementary
Albert Einstein Academy Charter Elementary is a charter institution in San Diego, CA, which remains in a large city. The student population of Alberts Einstein Academy Charter Elementary is 810, and the institution offers K-5. At Albert Einstein Academy Charter Elementary, 59% of trainees scored at or over the professional degree for mathematics, and 56% racked up at or over that level for reading.
The institution’s minority trainee enrollment is 53%.
The student population is made up of 50% women pupils and 50% male students. The school enlists 30% of financially deprived pupils. There is no information on the variety of comparable permanent teachers.
AEA Area Members,
California requires each institution district to produce a Local Control Responsibility Strategy (LCAP) each year. This is a file created with input from all stakeholders as a plan for enlightening and supporting all students.
As always, we need and value input from all our stakeholders as we intend on just how to finest assist our pupils and prepare them for their futures. Your input will be calibrated with other input and pupil information to establish what will be included in the final LCAP. Your responses will undoubtedly remain anonymous.
Our 5 LCAP goals:
1) All students will certainly have accessibility to a rigorous IB educational program through ideal educational resources and materials required for discovery.
2) Rise general academic success for all students qualities K-8.
3) Create structures that shut the success space and support targeted teams’ requirements such as English Language Learners (ELL), Socioeconomically Deprived Trainees, and Students with Impairments.
4) Offer resources as well as solutions to raise family members’ involvement across demographics.
5) Increase Average Daily Participation (ADA) to 96%.
- At a Glimpse.
- STUDENT/TEACHER PROPORTION.
- MATHEMATICS PROFICIENCY.
- ANALYSIS PROFICIENCY.
Albert Einstein Academy Charter Elementary 2022 Rankings.
Albert Einstein Academy Charter Elementary is ranked # 2393 in California Elementary Schools. Schools are rated on their efficiency on states-required examinations, graduation, and also just how well they prepare their trainees for secondary school. Please find out more concerning exactly how we place the very best Grade schools.
- # 2393.
- in The Golden State Elementary Schools.
- # 233.
- in The Golden State Charter Elementary Schools.
- Ranking Aspects.
How Albert Einstein Academy Charter Elementary put statewide out of 5534 institutions ranked in California.
Reviewing Proficiency Ranking.
- # 1940 (tie).
- Mathematics Effectiveness Rank.
- # 1253 (connection).
- Checking out Performance.
- Somewhat Below Assumptions.
- Math Performance.
- Satisfies Expectations.
Students/Teachers at Albert Einstein Academy Charter Elementary.
These matters and also per cent of students and teachers are from data reported by state education and learning agencies to the federal government.
Black or African American.
Indigenous Hawaiian or Various Other Pacific Islanders, as well as American Indian or Alaska Native, are not consisted in this breakdown because of enrollment of 0%.
- Economically deprived students at Albert Einstein Academy Charter Elementary.
- Full-time educators.
- Percentage of permanent teachers who are licensed.
- Student-teacher ratio.
- The portion of instructors with three or more years of experience.
- Variety of permanent school counsellors.
Examination Ratings at Albert Einstein Academy Charter Elementary.
At Albert Einstein Academy Charter Elementary, 59% of students scored at or over the proficient level for mathematics, and 56% racked up at or over that degree for reading.
Compared to the district, the college did about the same in math and also concerning the same in analysis, according to these statistics. For example, in Albert Einstein Academy Charter Elementary District, 56% of pupils examined at or above the competent level for analysis, and 59% checked at or over that degree for mathematics.
Albert Einstein Academy Charter Elementary did better in mathematics and reading in this statistics compared to trainees across the state. In California, 47% of students checked at or over the skill level for reading, and also 39% examined at or above that degree for mathematics.
The federal government supplies institution info.
- College Information.
- School account info is based on government data.
- Institution information is provided by the government.
- Huge City.
- Charter School.
- Magnet School.
This info connects to schools run by this college’s state operating agency. Several districts contain just one college.
The federal government provides college info.
- Total Colleges (all grades).
- Total Pupils (all grades).
- Elementary Schoolers Proficient in Analysis (district standard).
- Primary Schoolers Proficient in Math (area average).