The option for a Qatar visa for Nigerians was offered in 2017 following an agreement between the Nigerian and Qatari governments.
Are you a Nigerian residing in or outside of Nigeria who want to travel to Qatar? Have you had trouble getting your Visa approved? Then you must read this entire article.
In this post, we will explain the requirements necessary for Nigerian passport holders to obtain a visa.
In addition, we will provide you with a step-by-step instruction for submitting your application.
One of the greatest advantages of the eVisa is that you do not need to visit the embassy of the nation in order to obtain a Visa.
As long as you adhere to the regulations that we have outlined here, you can apply for a visa without leaving the comfort of your home.
The government has established some standards that must be met before a visa can be granted.
The length of your stay in Qatar will depend on the sort of Visa you apply for, so let’s take a look at several visas and their conditions.
Some online Schools to Acquire Knowledge
Types of Qatar Visa
If you wish to travel to Qatar, the following Visa categories are open to you.
1. Work Visa
First, be aware that Qatar is an Islamic nation with numerous sharia laws that you must observe.
Work Visas are available if you intend to work in Qatar, perhaps because you were hired by a Qatari company or individual.
2. Business Visa
If you are traveling to Qatar for business, you will need to apply for a business visa, which is widely accepted because it may only continue for 90 days before you are required to depart the country.
3. Students’ Visa
There are some of the greatest schools in the world in Qatar, and if you choose to study there, you must apply for a Students Visa, which restricts your ability to work as a student.
4. Travel/Tourist Visa
This is the type of Visa you will be applying for, as the majority of individuals who visit to Qatar do so to view the country’s natural beauty.
Our objective is not to study or work, but rather to obtain an eVisa without visiting the Embassy.
The eVisa is only available to Nigerians who possess a valid passport and are primarily traveling for tourism purposes.
While on this visa, you are not able to work, study, or conduct business.
This visa is valid for 30 days and can be renewed for an additional 30 days while you are in Qatar.
You can still extend your Visa through the web portal if you choose.
There are only minor differences in the requirements you must provide and the Visa General requirements, which are nearly same in every nation.
Requirements For Qatar eVisa For Nigerians
- Here are the requirements for your visa application to be approved.
- You must submit a valid, non-expired passport with at least six unused visa pages in order to be granted a Qatar visa.
- You should obtain a letter from your country’s security service stating that you will not cause disturbance in Qatar.
- You must also have with you passport images in which your face is clearly visible
- If you wear eyeglasses and your face is clearly visible, you may also use your passport.
- You need a recommendation letter from your school or employer in Nigeria.
- To ensure that you are not entering the nation with a sickness, you would be required to submit your health report to the Visa centre.
- You must present your Visa application and, if you’re taking advantage of the free Visa arrangement between Nigeria and Qatar, your aircraft ticket with your departure and return dates.
- If you are traveling on a business trip or are a tourist, you must demonstrate that you have reservations.
- As a student, you must present the acceptance letter from the school to which you applied.
- Finally, you must demonstrate that you have the funds to support yourself till the end of your stay in Qatar.
- While in Qatar, smoking is prohibited.
How to Apply for a Visa to Qatar as a Nigerian
- You will initiate your application by selecting APPLY NOW to access the official Visa application portal.
- Complete the form that will be provided to you.
- Upload all of the required documents listed in the preceding section.
- Pay for purchases using your Visa or Mastercard
- When you have completed the application, you will receive an email.
- Please do not pay for the accommodation and airfare if you have not yet received your online Visa. You must await their response before you can pay.
How much is a Qatar Visa?
Everyone who want to travel to Qatar and will spend at least 90 days there will pay $68 which is equivalent to N24,000, while those traveling for only 96 hours will pay $44 which is equivalent to N15,000.
How long does the trip to Qatar take?
If you wish to reach Qatar, you will need to spend a minimum of 48 hours in the air, but you will have to land to refuel and take off again.
How long does the Visa Approval Process Take?
It takes them 48 hours to review your application and decide whether or not it will be granted.
As the World Cup is quickly approaching and Qatar is currently the center of attention, traveling there is never a bad idea.